Know Before You Go
SDSU SPORTS DECK
EVENT LOCATION: 5200 55th St, San Diego, CA 92182
Updated as of April 1, 2022: Please be advised that SDSU has updated their COVID requirements at SDSU Sports Deck.Please check back before each home game for updated venue guidelines.
SDSU Sports Deck
Attendees at San Diego Legion matches at the SDSU Sports Deck will be recommended to follow the guidelines.
- Facial Coverings – Facial coverings are strongly recommended for all fans but not required for individuals.
- Hand Sanitization Stations – A hand sanitizing station will be set up at the entrance of the SDSU Sports Deck.
- Campus Policies – Throughout your visit, please be sure to follow campus guidelines at all times. Updated campus policies can be found HERE.
- Stay Home if Sick – While we are excited to have you back at our events, please do not come to the match if you do not feel well. Remain home to monitor your symptoms and seek medical attention as needed.
San Diego Legion is monitoring the ongoing concerns regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are committed to the health and well-being of our players, staff, and fans and will be taking the necessary steps to help prevent the spread of the virus and keep everyone safe during our games.
San Diego Legion is following the recommendations and directives of the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), the California State Health Department, the County of San Diego, and San Diego State University. We will follow their guidelines in terms of the continuation of events and any COVID-related protocols that may arise.
WHAT TIME WILL GATES OPEN?
Please enter through the left queue of the gate where signage will be displayed.
- Your QR code will remain the same unless transferred. Each member will need to have their QR code ready to scan at the gate where you will receive a designated wristband.
- In addition, Centurion and Legion Lounge members will need the issued credential visible to access permitted areas.
- If you plan to use your buddy pass, please visit the Season Ticket Holder table located outside the ticket booth prior to entering the gates.
Premium Members & Single Game Tickets
Gates will open 60 minutes prior to kickoff for Premium & General Admission seating.
- Please make sure to print your tickets at home or have the QR code ready to scan when you arrive at the gates.
- All E-tickets should arrive directly to the email address OR phone number submitted on each ticket at the time of purchase.
Please purchase your tickets ahead of time online here. Staff members will be available to troubleshoot however, physical tickets will not be printed on-site.
WILL THERE BE CONCESSIONS?
IMPORTANT TICKETING INFORMATION
Make sure to print your tickets at home or have the E-tickets ready to scan when you arrive at SDSU Sports Deck.
All E-tickets should arrive directly to the email address OR phone number submitted on each ticket at the time of purchase.
Please note sections are assigned and seating is unassigned within the allocated section. The ticket number you may see underneath your QR code is for tracking purposes only and does not reflect a specific seat number.
- Your ticket is sent via email with a scannable QR code by email@example.com. This is not a monitored inbox by our SD Legion Staff.
- If a ticket is transferred, this will generate a new QR code and void the previous one.
- If you did not receive the email with your QR code, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com prior to game day so we further can assist you.
Walk up, day-of ticket sales will be cashless, and must be purchased through our website here, capacity permitting. Signage with QR codes will be posted near the entry gate directing fans to online sales.
Staff members will be available to troubleshoot however, physical tickets will not be printed on-site. Please be sure to have the QR code ready to scan at the gate along with your credential visible to access permitted areas.
ADA ACCESSIBILITY - SDSU
Disabled Parking, Access Routes, and Pick Up Locations indicated in map below:
SDSU COVID GUIDELINES
Updated as of Friday, February 18th: Please be advised that SDSU has updated their COVID requirements at SDSU Sports Deck. Masks are required on campus for the duration of the event unless actively eating or drinking. Please check back before each home game for updated venue guidelines.
This replaces the previous vaccination and testing requirements.
Please be sure to follow the advice of designated SDSU Sports Deck Gate Staff regarding these requirements.