As you know, the San Diego Legion has announced that its home matches during the 2021 Major League Rugby season will be played in Las Vegas, NV. Here is the club’s official statement...
If you are a 2020 season ticket or single-game ticket holder, you are eligible to receive a refund on any remaining credits from 2020. More information is here:
Options for season ticket holders
- Season ticket holders may opt-in to receive a prorated credit toward a 2021season ticket package.
- Season ticket holders may opt-in to receive a prorated credit for merchandise sold exclusively on sdlegion.com.
- Season ticket holders may request a refund on the remaining ticket credits from the 2020 season.
Centurion and Founders Club members will receive a prorated credit towards a future membership OR refund for the remaining credits.
Any accounts with credits for complimentary tickets will be forfeited.
**Season ticket holders who opt-in to receive prorated credits will maintain first-right at seat selection and notices on 2022 season ticket packages.
Options for single-game tickets
For fans who purchased single game tickets for one of the canceled 2020 matches (March 22, April 5, May 3, May 25):
- Single game ticket buyers may opt-in to receive credit(s) for the 2021 season.
- Single game ticket buyers may opt-in to receive credit(s) for merchandise sold exclusively on sdlegion.com.
- Single game ticket buyers may request a refund on any unused ticket credits from the 2020 season.
To request a refund or merchandise credits, please contact email@example.com by February 28, 2021 to begin the process. After this date, any unclaimed ticket credits will convert to ticket credits for future seasons.
Thank you for all your support and patience during this challenging time. We hope you’ll continue to share in the excitement and cheer on your San Diego Legion during this upcoming season.