San Diego Legion is ready to take on its new West Coast rivals from Southern California, the Los Angeles Giltinis. Kick-off is set for Saturday, April 24 at 6pm PT.
Here's a look at the full game day lineup, injuries report and comments from our Co-Head Coach Zack Test...
A quick update on our player injuries & availability:
- Dylan Audsley had surgery this week and is in recovery with high spirits
- Joe Pietersen is out sick again this week
- Josh Thiel has a lower leg injury
- Keni Nasoqeqe is out this week with an upper body injury
- Faka’osi Pifeleti is out with upper body injury
- Chris Robshaw is still out with a shoulder injury
Comments from Co-Head Coach Zack Test:
“Leading up to today’s match, the team has been working hard to improve our defense and create pressure on the opposition by taking away time and space. We have been focused on the continuity of attack in order to demonstrate a solid 80-minute team performance.”
Here’s a look at this week’s roster: