We look to defend our at-home winning streak against the undefeated Glendale Raptors on Saturday, June 23. Plus, it’s the final match of Major League Rugby’s inaugural season! Good news: We’ve already secured a spot in the MLR Playoffs, so there’s A LOT to celebrate in America’s Finest City on Saturday night! Come out and cheer on your San Diego Legion at Torero Stadium.
Gates open: 6:30 PM*
Kick off: 7:30 PM PT
- Yoga on the Pitch (Enjoy a one-hour pregame yoga session on the pitch led by lululemon ambassador Sophia Da Silva Hopson, a general admission ticket to the night’s match, lululemon headband, and the chance to win a lululemon yoga mat) $35
- Four Pack (4 general admission tickets, 4 sodas, 4 hot dogs and chips) $99
- Rugby Night Out Pack (2 choice reserved seat tickets, 2 Park 101 concession items, VIP beer garden access) $75
These deals are ONLY available for purchase online. More information is at sdlegion.com/tickets.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A thrilling rugby match played in honor of Women’s Appreciation
- Live pregame and halftime performances by the KaleoOnalani Polynesian Dance group
- A halftime appreciation ceremony for the women of USA Women’s Rugby with Kate Zackary, Abby Gustaitis, Kelsi Stockert, Natalie Kosko, Ilona Maher and more
- Popular & highly sought after food and beverage vendors like Pop Pie Co., The Big Squeeze Lemonade, Dunkin’ Donuts, Park 101, Hundred Proof and Kona Ice
- Face painting for anyone who is feeling particularly spirited
- General admission and VIP beer gardens
- Unique photo opportunities: You might end up on San Diego Legion social feeds
- Team Interaction: Say hello to your favorite team members after the game on the pitch
- Team merchandise available for purchase
Can’t make the game? Watch from wherever you are! U.S. residents may live stream all games using ESPN+ or through yurview.com.
WIN MERCH OF YOUR CHOICE
Drop your email below and you’ll be entered to win a San Diego Legion merchandise item of your choice. Three winners will be announced via our email newsletter next week.